Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numbers from my home gym

Since I don't have a catchy name for mine, and B took Dungeon, I'll just call it my home gym for now. These are some of the numbers I have hit on the exercises I will be usng for ME when we start up full-blown Westside after my meet which is June 15th. I'll post the numbers that my training partner has too, when he gives them to me.

weights listed are mostly singles, but sometimes a double or triple. I am just listing the weights because who knows if a double at one weight is better than a single at 5-10 lbs heavier.

I am 5'7" and weigh around 148-150

ME squat/dl:

Suspended arched backs(44")- 385
Arched backs- 315
BO goodmornings- 260
Zerchers- 335
Reverse band deads(135 at bottom, no help last 3-4")- 455*
deads off chains(plates 4" off ground)- 455

That workout jumped right to 495 and got it just over my knees.

ME bench:

2-board press- 225
3-board press- 230
4-board press- 240
Floor press- 220
Reverse band press(greens)- 275
Close grip lockouts(4.5")- 315
Close grip bench- 205

My board presses are all relatively close in strength. All boards and floors are done with a grip inbetween my close and wide grips. Floors are with legs straight. Reverse band press is with pinky on the ring.

There are a few more lifts on my ME squat/dl list, but I have not done them yet so I have no numbers.

Any imbalances that seem to stick out?

Damn, your numbers are impressive IRBD. Pound for pound you are as strong or stronger than most on this board. Your good-mornings look good and your Zercher squat is outstanding. Once you increase your upper body strength you will probably see larger gaps in weight between your various board presses and the floor press. They look good, though.

Oh by the way, how about "The Mosh Pit" for the name of your gym? Sounds hardcore anyway. Why don't you post a competition for all board members. The board member that finds the appropriate name (your final decision of course) for your gym will receive a life-time memebership. :D :D :D

Thanks

Haha, all of you guys have a free lifetime membership if you are ever in the NY area. I have enough weight for MOST of you.

Want to hear the freaky thing about the zercher?? I did that 335 for a double, touching my thighs on both reps. My max squat without a suit is 335. WTF is that about?? I think it is because my deadlift is way stronger than my squat, but still weird.

Mosh Pit definitely sounds sweet, but like I said in the other thread if anyone can add the word deadlift to the title of my gym, they get a cookie. :D

NICE!! although you failed to mention that a few of those records were set during AR workouts.... your one of the only guys i know that can hit a 455 suspended deadlift 12 hours after a ME session.

I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING said:
Since I don't have a catchy name for mine, and B took Dungeon, I'll just call it my home gym for now.

THE PLATFORM!

Nice lifts btw...

Top Bottom