Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling pain

gesaisZZ82

[FONT=&quot]Hi I’m 18 and I’ve recently been going gym for about 3 weeks. When completing chest day in my first week I could feel the pain in my arms and chest but later on in the 2nd and 3rd week I have felt no pain in my chest and I mostly feel the pain more in my arm rather than my chest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I work out chest and triceps and this is my workout [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bench press[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Incline dumbbell press [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dumbbell flys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Triceps push down[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rope extension[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this normal or no?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does this mean I’m not working hard enough or should I increase weight?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

When you first start working out, you feel straight up pain for a week or so, but then your.body acclimates to it. That said.yoi should feel sore in muscle groups you give progressive overload for a day or two after. If this isn't happening, you may not be challenging yourself enough.

when you start lifting you will get soreness because your body is not conditioned for it

you can also get this when you change workouts or intensity. it is the bodies natural reaction to stress.

the best thing you can do at your age is get on a good workout program WITH CORRECT FORM. and no most of your friends or guys on social media don't know what correct form means

Keep working the pain will come on somedays. Will all depend on your recovery. Make sure you keep consistent with your training and eating ?

Is is normal no need to worry, if you are all comfortable with the weight you are training then you should increase the weight but not too much.

[FONT=&quot]Hi I’m 18 and I’ve recently been going gym for about 3 weeks. When completing chest day in my first week I could feel the pain in my arms and chest but later on in the 2nd and 3rd week I have felt no pain in my chest and I mostly feel the pain more in my arm rather than my chest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I work out chest and triceps and this is my workout [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bench press[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Incline dumbbell press [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dumbbell flys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Triceps push down[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rope extension[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this normal or no?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does this mean I’m not working hard enough or should I increase weight?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Now, this is the point where you can have serious injuries.Try to not lift heavier than your capacity because you can’t feel pain. Watch your execution and try a maximum contraction with streching after. Also, don’t lauch dumbbells after working tricep, you lift your knees and then you put dumbbells on your knees. After, you let your weighted knees slowly moving you out of your position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom