Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not on cycle yet stats of bench chest/tris comments?

drew413

this is my chest/tris workout

BB flat
150x10 warm up
170x7
170x7
200x4
200x4
200x3

BB close grip
150x6
150x5
150x5
150x4

BB decline
150x8
170x7
170x6
170x5
170x4

BB incline
110x7
120x6
120x6

DB tris lean over on bench and go back lol i need to get heavier db
15x10
15x10
15x10

bench dips leg on chair weight on lap
25lbs x15
25lbs x15
25lbs x15
35lbs x20

i start 1st cycle in couple weeks (im doing all this with one leg i was shot with a shotgun and amputated right leg so have to plant one leg for bench balance a little hard but i do it)

Last edited:
I feel that is too much volume for a natural. Perhaps you're a hard gainer and would grow from half the volume?

My workouts go something like either 5x5, a few triples(if maxing), or 3x8 for bench.

Then 3 sets of dumbells 3x8

A type of row done 4x6, 5x5, or other similar rep scheme.

Then possibly a couple sets of one exercise for arms.

Repeat 3-4 days later with different parameters and add shoulder work.

I'm more lowish volume for natural.

ive used stuff nothing special like. current creatine halo, super pump, anobolic supp vitakic, introvol, optimum nutrition pro complex 60g in one serving i love this stuff!!. this is my current stack of drink mixes. i also do

i like to push my self i dont know lol. (amputee)

Back/bis

DB rows need to buy a lot heavier db i hold the two 15's together one on top of each other lol
30x12
30x12
30x12

BB seated curl
80x10
80x10
70x10
70x10
70x10

BB stand curl
70x10
70x10
60x10

DB curl one arm at a time back and forth (need heavier its all i have right now)
15x12
15x12
15x12

DB hammer
15x12
15x12
15x12

DB seated incline
15x12
15x12

BB rows hard on one leg up against the wall to balance just started these
80x12
80x12
80x12

BB shrugs way not max just already have 80lbs on bar from rows lol
80x12
80x12
80x12

Last edited:
well once im on my cycle ill be alright with working my ass off cause i work pretty hard already lol

should i through in just a back/shoulder day? instead of doing it with my bis? like

BB military press
5sets

BB shrugs
5sets

BB rows
5sets

DB rises front and sides
3 sets each

that sounds good.

Last edited:
i agree with the above poster, that's a shit ton of volume man. but if it works for you, then i guess you shouldn't change it. I'd try to throw some fly motion in there though it could be really beneficial.

i agree with the above poster, that's a shit ton of volume man. but if it works for you, then i guess you shouldn't change it. I'd try to throw some fly motion in there though it could be really beneficial.

im going to buy heavier db then i will put some flys in i want to but mine are to light right now for flys.

is the volume the high reps or the amount of different positions im doing?

i do feel really good after working out by doing the amount that i do. pump and all.

Last edited:
Can you post your stats? Age, years training, years of SERIOUS training, height, weight (we'll take into account your amputated leg), bodyfat % (or estimate if you don't know)...anything else I might be forgetting you think is pertinent.

Pictures would be really helpful too since you're an amputee. 200 lbs will look really different on a guy with one leg. You can block or cut out your face.

Do you have access to a gym? 15 lb. DBs won't cut it. Plus the machines would really benefit you.

Post up your diet too. just a sample of a day's meals, including cals, grams of protein, carbs, fats (use fitday.com if you don't know).

Do all this and give us a chance to respond before you start that cycle. Also, let us know what your planned cycle is.

Thanks.

I see you do the same weight for your last 3 sets on most lifts. One of those lifts should be heavier than the rest in my opinion; in regards to your goals of course.

im going to buy heavier db then i will put some flys in i want to but mine are to light right now for flys.

is the volume the high reps or the amount of different positions im doing?

i do feel really good after working out by doing the amount that i do. pump and all.

the volume imo is the amount of working sets you're doing. I keep mine around 12 sets per major body part. i'm a hard gainer though.. but it's all in a guys opinion. if that works for you, then hell man you're good. but if you stop progressing, try lowering down some shit.

it's good that you're planning on doing some flys.

and fuck man... really congratulations on being an amputee and working that damn hard. you have my respect. now just to answer ceo's ?s :D he'll help you out further!

Can you post your stats? Age, years training, years of SERIOUS training, height, weight (we'll take into account your amputated leg), bodyfat % (or estimate if you don't know)...anything else I might be forgetting you think is pertinent.

Pictures would be really helpful too since you're an amputee. 200 lbs will look really different on a guy with one leg. You can block or cut out your face.

Do you have access to a gym? 15 lb. DBs won't cut it. Plus the machines would really benefit you.

Post up your diet too. just a sample of a day's meals, including cals, grams of protein, carbs, fats (use fitday.com if you don't know).

Do all this and give us a chance to respond before you start that cycle. Also, let us know what your planned cycle is.

Thanks.

im just about 23 years old. been lifting since 17 but then stoped after a couple years on and off till a year ago. almost a year of serious training. im 6'1, 145lbs (i would weigh like 175 without loseing my leg its been 4 years im at my regular weight though like 145 is fit for me considering). bf% i dont know but im in shape prolly 10-14%

i do have access to a gym going to start there soon. planet fitness

lets see a days mean in food would be like
breakfast- eggs
lunch- turkey sandwich
dinner-chicken breasts with some sides.
protine i dink 1-2 shakes of 60g each a day and what ever is in the food.
(we own a family ran rotisserie chicken restaurant so i eat a lot of chicken lol.)

This is my first cycle needto helped me with it.

week 1-12 test enenth 250mg 2xwk (mon + thurs)
week 1-12 provirone 25mg ed
week 5-12 hcg 250iu 2xwk (mon + thurs)
week 14-18 PCTPhytoserms-347 - Ancient Strength - Attack - sustain Alpha
aromasin if needed on hand

ill post pics in a little want to get all this in here first

Thanks

Top Bottom