Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not abs but what about large sized abs???

tiger88

ok hey guys, i got some really solid abs and i see many bodybuilders with larger abs. meaning each little brick is very large in size. my abs are kinda small. i like how mike menter's abs are very large

http://digilander.libero.it/mikementzer/m67.jpg

will doing more wieghted abs make them larger in size of is it more a genetic issue? thank you for reading my post

that pic is nice...........but yeah......use weight, crunches, rope crunches....anything with big weight, you'll get thicker abs.

pauly said:
that pic is nice...........but yeah......use weight, crunches, rope crunches....anything with big weight, you'll get thicker abs.

thanx, i will do more wieghted abs and so forth

NWinters said:
I think thicker abs are easier to maintain.

ya i think it would be too.....like the guy in your avatar, he is ripped just his abs are too small....is that rambo???

tiger88 said:

ya i think it would be too.....like the guy in your avatar, he is ripped just his abs are too small....is that rambo???

yes ..that is Sly!!! He's my favorite actor!!! Stallone could've been alot bigger.

thanx for the responses.....what are some typical heavy ab evercises???? i need to sneak these bad boys into my rountine

Top Bottom