Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nootropics for PL?

bubba2k

I was reading an old article from back in the day before bill philips sold out totally. It was an interview with a European dude about various drug topics. Well I got kind of interested when piracetam was mentioned as it increased strength and was not at that time tested for in the drug tests.

Well to me that sounds pretty good. Even if it were tested for, most of the steroids are too. Anyway, this ain't about testing. I don't care right now about testing issues. But I was wondering what other PLrs had done in this area. not just the straight CNS stimulants like ECA or whatever, but the exotic stuff that track athletes use. So has anybody used these types of drugs? What doses? What Drugs? What results? And what prices?

I think this could be an important part of a contest stack. Or maybe something for use full time even if the sides aren't bad. And unlike some things these aren't all controlled substances and would be easier to get.

Top Bottom