Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noob just looking to train

You seem to be making progress might want to up your calories, you should be able to put on pounds of muscle pretty quickly with the power lifts.

I would lose the creatine personally I don't think it does anything useful for you.

On the sore thing you shouldn't feel sore after every work out unless you have bad form. If your trying out a new lift or changed things up then yes you most likely will feel sore but not all the time. Always be careful of the difference between sore and pain, two different things and pain is not good.

Understood thank you for the advice, I know I haven't really been posting, my last day of HS was yesterday and now we have graduation reversals and senior partys so I've been off task.
but I did train back yesterday so will post numbers here soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

was going to workout legs or chest today but got a damn sun burn yesterday! it hurts like hell and i'm in Washington so we don't get any sun so probably wasent a good idea to play basket ball for 4 hours without sun screen lol so just cooking Mac n cheese, chicken, yams, and vegi's I work in about 2 hours so hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Deadlift - 4 sets
135 x 10 did this for 2 warm up sets
185 x 8 working set
205 x 6 " "
225 x 5 " "
245 x 4 " "

Pull ups - 3 sets
10 reps each

Lat pull down - 3 sets
150 x 8
165 x 6