Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No progress

CyberSRS

Hello!

I hope someone help me.
I'm doing 5x5 stronglifts.com over a year (proper form/posture) and I have no progress. I'm stuck with same amount weight (see bellow). I have done a blood test, there is nothing wrong... I eat well, every 3hrs, fish, chicken, eggs, broccoli, spinach, etc... I sleep well and I have tried Creatine and Whey Protein.
I'm (1.83 meters) (6") tall and 78kg (171 pounds) weight.
I do not feel pain in my muscle (neither during or after workout), I just have no strength to lift heavier. It has been like that for as long I remember.
Sorry about my English.

Squat 56kg (123 pounds)
Bench Press 46kg (101 pounds)
Barbell Row 38kg (83 pounds)
Overhead Press 30kg (66 pounds)
Deadlift 84kg (185 pounds)

Thank you very much,
Sergio Schulte

Hello!

I hope someone help me.
I'm doing 5x5 stronglifts.com over a year (proper form/posture) and I have no progress. I'm stuck with same amount weight (see bellow). I have done a blood test, there is nothing wrong... I eat well, every 3hrs, fish, chicken, eggs, broccoli, spinach, etc... I sleep well and I have tried Creatine and Whey Protein.
I'm (1.83 meters) (6") tall and 78kg (171 pounds) weight.
I do not feel pain in my muscle (neither during or after workout), I just have no strength to lift heavier. It has been like that for as long I remember.
Sorry about my English.

Squat 56kg (123 pounds)
Bench Press 46kg (101 pounds)
Barbell Row 38kg (83 pounds)
Overhead Press 30kg (66 pounds)
Deadlift 84kg (185 pounds)

Thank you very much,
Sergio Schulte

Just by looking at the post and weight you are doing you won't grow, that is very light for being in the gym for a year now.. People start off on those weights I'm pretty sure you can lift a lot heavier but your just lazy and not trying that just my opinion, also how much calories are you roughly eating? Do you count? What are your macros? Also if you don't mind me asking why can't you lift heavier injuries?

Just by looking at the post and weight you are doing you won't grow, that is very light for being in the gym for a year now.. People start off on those weights I'm pretty sure you can lift a lot heavier but your just lazy and not trying that just my opinion, also how much calories are you roughly eating? Do you count? What are your macros? Also if you don't mind me asking why can't you lift heavier injuries?

It is very light... I'm pretty sure I do my best.
I have appointment with nutritionist in a few days, so she can give a diet and check my blood exam, but I saw nothing wrong with it. I do not count. I have no macros.
Sorry about my English, but what do you mean by "can't you lift heavier injuries?"? I'm trying my best, I just have no strength.

Thank you for the replay, Axed!

It is very light... I'm pretty sure I do my best.
I have appointment with nutritionist in a few days, so she can give a diet and check my blood exam, but I saw nothing wrong with it. I do not count. I have no macros.
Sorry about my English, but what do you mean by "can't you lift heavier injuries?"? I'm trying my best, I just have no strength.

Thank you for the replay, Axed!

Ok well start counting calories use myfitnesspal, also what bf% are you? I take it your trying to bulk, you should be eating roughly 3100 calories a day to grow, also your macros should be something a long the lines of 50 carbs/30 protein/20 fats, try to lift heavier each week even if you can only do 1.25kg on each side it helps to break the plateau also maybe try some test boosters, phytoserms or test stack rx to help you gain more strength. How old are you by the way?

Ok well start counting calories use myfitnesspal, also what bf% are you? I take it your trying to bulk, you should be eating roughly 3100 calories a day to grow, also your macros should be something a long the lines of 50 carbs/30 protein/20 fats, try to lift heavier each week even if you can only do 1.25kg on each side it helps to break the plateau also maybe try some test boosters, phytoserms or test stack rx to help you gain more strength. How old are you by the way?

I will do that, thank you again!
I'm not sure about my BF%, I check it later, but I'm not fat or skinny, I would say like 7% BF maybe. Too much belly I think :)
I'm 34 years old... 35 on July 2.

I will do that, thank you again!
I'm not sure about my BF%, I check it later, but I'm not fat or skinny, I would say like 7% BF maybe. Too much belly I think :)
I'm 34 years old... 35 on July 2.

No problem man good luck hopefully you start gaining soon!

Can you post your training routine? Sets/reps/day?

5x5 Squat - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5x5 Bench Press - Monday, Friday
5x5 Barbell Row - Monday, Friday
5x5 Overhead Press - Wednesday
1x5 Deadlift - Wednesday

Correction on, Deadlift, only 1x5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom