Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No progress

its threads like this that make me want to be a PT and help these guys out. you need maybe to hire a coach or something to push you along.. you aren't pushing yourself at all and you are being too negative

I'm with Steve on this one your not pushing your self just by looking at your training regime you need to fix your workout regime ASAP!!! Pm if you need any help putting on together thanks!

You need to change up exercises and just go all out heavy for a while.
Instead of squats do hack squats, different enough to notice. Etc. etc.
Give yourself more time between sets and go for as much weight as you can handle for maybe 1 or 2 max for you last set.
Even in my younger days there was no way I could do squats three times a week, not enough recovery time. In fact if I'm going heavy I need a week in between leg work outs.

Over all you need to try to shock your body, your body gets use to doing the same thing and will adapt. That means no progress.

Focus, you need to go all out. Get pissed off whatever will get you going.

Good luck

Change your workout plan man. IE Monday Chest Tris, Tuesday Back Bis, Wednesday Shoulders, Thursday Legs Etc. Your definately not lifting hard enough to do much. Try to get 12-15 sets per muscle group

Top Bottom