Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No equipment, what should i do?

Big A

Hey im leaving on monday to start work in a work camp, its a new camp and their aren't any accommodations yet and obviously this means no gym. This is a big problem for me haha. Its 14 days on 7 off. I have my own room and need some sort of full body body weight routine i can do the two weeks im up there to at least maintain some of what i have. I cant go outside because of the freezing temperatures so everything will have to be done in my room, i could maybe get some bands to bring as well, thats about as far as equipment goes. Any advice on a full body routine i can do with no equipment would be greatly appreciated.

Where the hell of you going?

Aushwitz, Soviet controlled Russia?

Freezing cold temperatures?

14 on, 7 off?

Dude I think you have bigger problems than trying to maintain your body mass.

i work 12hrs a night in a freezer... i only come out for a few minutes at a time to wrap my pallet... then right back in to stack another one...
i stop 4 times to eat for 15 minutes, and wear only thermals and a pair of light sweats...
your climate is not colder than my freezer, -10, the ice cream room is -30...
you can work out there outside, it will make you tougher...

i work 12hrs a night in a freezer... i only come out for a few minutes at a time to wrap my pallet... then right back in to stack another one...
i stop 4 times to eat for 15 minutes, and wear only thermals and a pair of light sweats...
your climate is not colder than my freezer, -10, the ice cream room is -30...
you can work out there outside, it will make you tougher...

unless you want to get big. All that cold burns calories and puts on fat...not good for gaining muscle

Where the hell of you going?

Aushwitz, Soviet controlled Russia?

Freezing cold temperatures?

14 on, 7 off?

Dude I think you have bigger problems than trying to maintain your body mass.

lol. when i read that it sounded like he was going to a prison or something. and boy do i have it good sitting on my ass all day online for my job then going to the nice warm gym in FL.

for the OP I suggest taking some weights if you can with you.. or using something in the room and to hold. you can do squats, calves very easily just holding something heavy.

then for chest put something on your back and do some sets until failure.

for shoulders push something like a desk over your head until failure.

get creative like that.

watch ROCKY 4...choppin logs and running in the deep snow and shit like that...must work coz he beat the shit out of Ivan Draggo !:worried:

Top Bottom