Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night-Time Workouts?

ELITE_1

Guys I'm about to start my bulk up program, but due to circumstances its a lot easier for me to workout during the evening (9pm-11pm) and I'm wondering if this is productive or will it work against me in some way.

Could some of you experienced guys please tell me what are some downsides/upsides in doing this? Or is it all the same?

Last edited:
The best time to work out is the time that consistently fits into your schedule and enhances your day instead of disrupting it. There is no physiological benefit to working out at a particular time of day, so choose a time that you know you can stick with.

Some people have better luck getting their workout done in the morning, before they have time to make excuses for not doing it. Other people don't feel very motivated in the morning, or find that a workout is a great way to blow off the tension after work, so they choose to do their workouts in the evening.

Here at elitefitness we love to help people out. We only ask that you help us help you by

1. following the rules. ( have to know and read them to follow them)
2. Make your threads in the right forum. If its about working out weight lifting we have a forum for this.

I moved your thread to this forum bro. I think you will get much more help here.

I myself like to work out later in the day. The later the better. I feel I have much more energy and power later on during the day. I feel weak as shit in the morning.

Cheers pip88 thats good advice.

As long as there are no real problems with working out shortly before sleep then its pretty much all the same?

My plan is simple then: (hard) workout -> shower -> eat --> sleep.

needtogetaas, sorry for the miispost mate, I'll make sure next time :)

I also feel I have more strength in the evening, but if I lifted at 9 or 10pm I would really have a hard time sleeping. Especially if I had a decent sized meal post workout.

Top Bottom