Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next time you don't 'feel like' going to the gym

That's great.
There's also wheelchair rugby, as seen in the movie "Murderball" I watched that movie and felt so inspired by those guys.

true dat, no matter what im feeling, and workin 12-16 hour days construction trust me there are days i dont feel like goin. but as soon as i hit those first few warmup reps and the blood starts flowing, i feel great. no more headaches, no more lethargy, anger, whatever it is. just pure goodness. gym cures all for me

^^^ yeah some days I don't feel like going ... then I pull up to the gym in my car and see some hot chicks and then go in and see them shaking their butts on the ellipticals and I'm like damn lets do this.

LOL. Couldnt have said it better myself

yeh i almost always add a workout with whatever machine is behind the treadmills and bikes where there is a hot girl in lulu's

^^the scene when he was training in Russia naturally outside using whatever he could find and his opponent was doing all that techniqual crap in a gym and roids was epic.

if anyone has that scene post up on here.. in fact if anyone has a scene they particularly like lets make this thread a motivational thread with different vids. that would be cool. I'm sitting here on a lazy Memorial Day holiday and I am trying to jack myself up for the gym.. think I will watch this vid to get my lazy ass pumped up

if anyone has that scene post up on here.. in fact if anyone has a scene they particularly like lets make this thread a motivational thread with different vids.

motivational non-lifting vids:

YouTube - ‪Al Pacino's Inspirational Speech‬‏

YouTube - ‪Motivational...Period!‬‏

And I like these two as far as lifting compilation vids go:

YouTube - ‪EliteFTS.com - It's Not About Luck‬‏

YouTube - ‪EliteFTS.com - Prove the Impossible (Best Motivational Strength Video)‬‏

Good one, hard to listen to all those excuses but the payoff at end was worth it. If you live your life by your feelings you will rarely be truly happy, if you live by your ideals you will move towards them.

Top Bottom