Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie *before* pictures only. Not pretty.

EnigmaWoman

Hey everyone,

I am a newbie here and I am starting a lifting regime for the first time. I have never been very active, but somehow maintained a normal body weight for my entire life...at least until a year ago. You see, I am 5'2 and 150 lbs. I haven't had my body fat measured for about a year but I think I am around 30%. I have just finished college and I slowly gained a lot of fat during my time there. The pictures that I am posting are going to be my "before" pictures. I hope to lose about 20 lbs and gain much more muscle. I really just doing this for myself. No more starving and acting like an idiot- I am going to do it the healthy way.

I bought the book "the body sculpting bible for women" and I really like what I see. I think I am going to follow this program. Does anyone know anything about it? Also- if you see anything in my pictures you'd like to comment on, please feel free.

*warning* these pictures are NOT pretty. I'm a fatty.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

You don;t look like a fatty to me

Am i missing something>?????

I agree, at least you're healthy enough to have something to work with.

RADAR

Thanks everyone, makes me feel a little better. :rolleyes:

My diet has really sucked so cleaning that up is my first challenge. I'm lucky that I naturally hold a pretty good amount of muscle. Unfortunatly it is covered in a layer of blubber. :p

Oh...and what is a non-plat?

I'm sorry if I posted my pics in the wrong spot...

Thanks again.

EnigmaWoman said:
Thanks everyone, makes me feel a little better. :rolleyes:

My diet has really sucked so cleaning that up is my first challenge. I'm lucky that I naturally hold a pretty good amount of muscle. Unfortunatly it is covered in a layer of blubber. :p

Oh...and what is a non-plat?

I'm sorry if I posted my pics in the wrong spot...

Thanks again.

I don't see any "blubber" as you put it. Cleaning up your diet and doing some resistance training will firm you up really quick. You seriously aren't what I would call fat at all.

No plat means non-platinum member. Platinums are paying members, part of their extra rights are to see pics full sized.

This is the right spot for pics, unless you want to show a little more :p then youcan be in the pics of women forum.

Cheers,
Scotsman

OMG!

You're not a "fatty" - you have a fantastic base to start with and as already said keep that diet clean and you'll start to see some more muscle.

Also - just for your own records try and take some upper body - shoulders, arms and upper back if possible so you can track your progress.

You're going to do fine.

I've heard of "the body sculpting bible for women" but I've never actually seen it, maybe you could tell us about it?

Come visit us girls in the women's forum!

You look pretty solid for 5'2, 150 lbs. I'd say these are more like 'halfway' pictures. Good luck with the program and welcome to EF!

P.S. wanna date?

Top Bottom