Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie *before* pictures only. Not pretty.

not fat at all... nice natural curves...

I am sure you will do extremely well...

Dial_tone said:
Please help out the site by going plat. :)

how about the next time i pay for the site stop sending me spam mails that tell me to buy this or that so I can look like god in a matter of just two weeks.

damn it I just keep in my memory what this place was a good 6-7 years ago when it started and was full of good people helping people out and nobody trying to turn a profit on it. Of course it had its fair share of flamers back in that day.

I came back to the site a year ago and went plat to come back and read a little for a while and 4 things happend.

1. I got sick of getting spam mail about buying some product that says I will look like god if I use it for only two weeks.

2. got tired of the site trying to sell me some kind of book.

3. Got tired of loging in to spam on my pms

4. when my plat expired and i didn´t renew I could no longer post with the account.

I hardly come here anymore anyway but when I read people saying go plat go plat go plat it just makes my blood boil. Yeah i think we should help support the site but I don´t think that getting mega scams in my email from the site that I support is reasonable.

Like I said before. There was a day when this question came up and I was 100% for charging on this site but man the other people said this kind of stuff would happen and here we are today.

Top Bottom