Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW woekout routine, primarily strength focused, rate or help adjust for me

thatbloke

hes my new routine guys, help me adjust it if you think im doing to much, to little, or maybe could swtich things to make it better, focus is strength in the deadlift and bench press

included my lifts so u see wat %of1RM im training with

just finished my cycle of 900mg of testerone cypionate,

now cruising on
200mg test cypionate
140mg tren ethanthate

DAY 1

Trap bar deadlift (with straps)
370X3 warm up
682X5
726X2
770X1
803X1

dumbell rows
242X10
264X4

wide grip cable rows
440X6
460X5

hamstring curls (either lying, seated, one legged etc)
2 sets, 15-20 reps

weighted pull ups (grip varys)
2 sets, bodyweight+100 6 reps

barbell curls
120X10
130X8

DAY 2 REST

DAY 3

Bench press
374X6
405X4
420X1
455X1
330X10

Incline bench press
374X4
330X7

standing calve raises on hack squat
18 plates, 15 reps, 3 sets, slow positive and negatives with big stretch

barbell static holds (over over grip)
455 hold 30 seconds, 3 sets

one handed barbell static holds
left hand 200X30 seconds
right hand 140X30 seconds (yes i know weak link LOL)

DAY 4 REST

DAY 5: REPEAT

OK.

I would start deadlifting with a straight bar instead of using the trap bar, since you will be competing with a straight bar. Also when working up in weight try to only use the straps on the heaviest set. Try to minimise strap useage since the grip is your weakest link.

I would do some weighted ab work once or twice a week. Hit it hard for sets of 8-20 reps. Almost all big name powerlifters do heavy ab work to help their squats and deads.

The assistance work will really depend where you're weak so its hard to say what you should use to increase your bench and deadlift.

Do you use a powerlifting benchpress form or do you bench like a regular bodybuilder? Their are a few adjustments that powerlifters use to maximise benchpress that could help put 10-20lbs on your bench once you master them if you dont already do it. Heres a few videos incase you dont know what Im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcjOIZc80c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QnwAoesJvQ

do you plan on doing anything else to catch up the difference in your grip strength?

Really if your making progress with your bench and deadlift each week and staying healthy then the assistance work doesn't need changing because you're accomplishing your goal.

The technique in the videos is designed to shorten the ROM as much as possible and allow leg drive to assist the lift. It takes a bit of practice though. Make sure not to lift your ass off the bench because that will disqualify you in the competition. Also check up on your federation's rules because some don't allow the heels to come off the floor or the head to come off the bench.

im dosing at 70mg tren, 100mg cyp twice a week, evenly split

i do plan to come off one day wen im married to my gf, and intend to have kids, but atm im young and only in my 3rd out of a 4 year accounting and economics degrees at univeristy, and plan to do a extra 6 months for Human resources degree wen im done with them,

so realisticaly the time i finish univeristy, get a job in my field or taking over my parents accounting firm, save up money for deposit on a house, nice car etc, having kids and getting mairried ar at least 6-7 years away which would put me at 27 years old by that time

realsiiticaly though id try having kids if i could on cycle/cruise first before coming off, id only come off if i couldnt get my gf pregnant while on steroids

id also get back on steroids once im done having kids without a doubt to continue my goals in powerlifting and bodybuilding

you seem to have a good plan there bro. one day I will cruise but I am still debating on what I will use, but that is another discussion for another forum.. I won't hijack this thread for ya.

keep killing it, you are very strong for a 21 year old. and its not like you are running a ridiculous amount of AAS so thats very impressive.

some very strong lifts here! You were always quite strong but you are really pushing it now, 800 trap bar deadlift, 455 bench, massive db rows, and 374x4 incline. Awesome haha! You'll do great in any powerlifting competitions. What is your bodyweight at now?

Top Bottom