Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Training Center !!! Need Equipment Help !

u turning a house into a studio? have u looked nline? ive got some free time its raining liek hell outside whatchya looking for ill do some searches

Like I said , the first thing is Mylar (glassless) Mirrors . Ive heard of Mylar FILM up to a mm in thickness , but no real info on how to turn it into a Mirror , and the only company that does it Prefab ios charging REDICULOUS Prices .

Also , any good way to Suspend Heavybags and the like that might be Retractable ...

IM going to a kind of Crossfit thing along with A MA studio ... Im really trying to use as much Bodyweight and Gymnastic type training as I can to reduce the need for Heavy Equipment taking up space .

Crap , Wrong button ... So I guess that means that Im looking for ways for everything to Hide Basically , or at least be out of the way , and perhaps some good deals on Grappling Mats , and on top of that a way to keep as much floor Space clear as Plausible .

Also I wonder if a Cage or a Squat Rack would be a better Idea .

Top Bottom