Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New too this plz help

I switch it up daily one day I'll do bench , pushups, squat, crunches, the next day I'll do skull crushes , curls , legs, more crunches and pushups and just go back and forth between those .. I take sat and Sunday off .. My diet isn't that great I eat All day long but nothing crazy heathy I hate most fruit and veggi but love steak ... Also p6 is a t-booster .. And why do I take creatine in the mornings? It's always confused me cuz I don't workout till after work at 6 that night

Well you've pretty much identified your own problem there. You don't have a routine that's working for you, and since you're a beginner it's important that you get your fundamentals right. A lot of the advice given above is spot on. You're not working hard enough to justify taking creatine or testosterone boosters. Also, the majority of your protein intake is coming from supplements and not actual food (also noted by posters above).

You should definitely read Starting Strength if you're serious about making gains. Also, the beginner 5X5 program would be ideal for you. I know you said you want a big upper body and abs but I hope you realize that upper body strength will only be sustainable if you also work your lower body as well.

and otc test boosters aren't going to do much for you at your age and experience level. I'd take that money and go buy some whole milk

Cool thanks and yes I know I don't know much about this but you gotta start somewhere

true dat. read, ask, and you will learn. the world especially tv is full of alot of shit. there be some damn smart people on here. rock that rippetoe 5x5 for a while, then when you got a good solid base in terms of a body and knowledge move upto a more advanced 5x5. work on your diet. dial in your diet. 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% good! fats is a good average. and you will make damn good gains with time and effort

Top Bottom