Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New routines Working great.

J

Jack Diesel

I just bought Arnold schwarzennegger's New Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and it was well worth the $25. Theres so much information in this book on Training, excercises, nutrition, etc. For anyone who is relatively new to Weight training I would definitely suggest picking it up, or stop by your neighborhood borders and read it for free. Ive been training for 5 years and I learned alot from it.

I just started one of the sample routines and Its Completely changed my workout. He has alot of insight on bodybuilding that I think everyone can benefit from.

Anyway I just thought Id share.

If the routines in that book are similar to Arnold's "Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding" then you can wipe your ass with them after you've taken a huge and fucking smelly shit.

Newbies(or anyone else for that matter) SHOULD never even think of getting that book!

I dont know if I would quite use it as toilet paper, but just beware of that book. I followed one of those routines listed by Arnold, and I got into a horrible state of overtraining. All Im saying is monitor how you respond to that training, and be careful. Good luck.

Hey Iron next time you win the Mr. Olympia title let me know otherwise your opinion is as worthless as the shit coming out of my dogs ass. Ive been working out a long time and Ive gained 5 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks with no gear on his routine. I was at a dead stop in weights and mass until now. So just because you couldnt handle the routine or you let your feeble mind convince you that you were "overtraining" doesnt mean everyone else is as lacking of testicular fortitude as you are.

Well if you will only accept the opinion of a Mr. Olympia and you found the holy grail of knowledge then what are you doing here?

Everyone I know who tried arnold's workouts had results at first and then burned out fast. Don't take it personally.

well.. you have to keep in mind.. this is the revised book.. i havent myself read the first one.. but this one is revised.. so, it may infact be better tuned to modern day..

Thomas

It was revised by bill dobbins, who is just as knowledgeable as Arnold. The only flaw I found was his 6days on one day off perspective. Ive altered that to 3 days on one day off and seen great results. Also Doctor Bulldix, I didnt post here for advice. I posted here to share my opinion of the book, as you are entitled to do the same. But when someone comes on and says to wipe my ass with my opinion I wonder why they bothered to take the time to post that. Must have no life.

Top Bottom