Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New routine

Ifonly

Hi lads. What do you think of this new routine?

TUESDAY
Squat
R.D.L
F Squat
Lunge
Shrug bar deadlift (not sure if this is needed)
Decline weighted sit up

THURSDAY
Bench press
Floor press
Incline dumbbell press
Dips (weighted)
Military press
Standing tri extention

I may alternate military press with standing 1 arm dumbbell press. So it targets my core aswell.

SATURDAY
Deadlift
Rackpulls
Pullups (weighted)
1 arm row
EZ bar curl
Shrugs

I usually do 3x8 sets and rep work.
How does that sound? Lookin to build mass and strength, especially in the 3 main lifts.

Let me no what ya think, improvements, changes, etc. Open to suggestions and advice.
Thanks

i don't think you need a trap bar deadlift.... just add some calf work imo.

also, by the time you get to military press, your shoulders are going to be fried. I would increase it in the order, and put floor press near the bottom of the list. might also want to add some laterals for your shoulders.

you have DLs, and i personally wouldn't do rack pulls after DLs. Just progress on deadlifts, and then when you stall, maybe add rack pulls to help you get through your plateau. I would replace it with pullthroughs. Personally speaking, pullthroughs have helped my deadlift a tremendous amount, and it helps you learn how to get your ass involved in the lift. People will give you funny looks, but you'll learn to get over them.

also, by the time you get to military press, your shoulders are going to be fried. I would increase it in the order, and put floor press near the bottom of the list. might also want to add some laterals for your shoulders.

you have DLs, and i personally wouldn't do rack pulls after DLs. Just progress on deadlifts, and then when you stall, maybe add rack pulls to help you get through your plateau. I would replace it with pullthroughs. Personally speaking, pullthroughs have helped my deadlift a tremendous amount, and it helps you learn how to get your ass involved in the lift. People will give you funny looks, but you'll learn to get over them.

Didn't think would need trap bar DL. Do you now an alternative to pullthroughs, as I train at home?

Thought trap bar DL mite be to much. Is there an alternative to pullthroughs, as i train at home?

I don't understand how someone can build a quality physique training at home, unless you are filthy rish and can spend huge amounts of money to get enough weights...you will outgrow your home gym in a few weeks

I don't understand how someone can build a quality physique training at home, unless you are filthy rish and can spend huge amounts of money to get enough weights...you will outgrow your home gym in a few weeks

Well I'm doing alright at the moment with what iv got. Slowly adding things to my collection.

Well I'm doing alright at the moment with what iv got. Slowly adding things to my collection.

My point is it would be cheaper to hit the gym and more convenient...it would also be more motivating for you to see people train.

My point is it would be cheaper to hit the gym and more convenient...it would also be more motivating for you to see people train.

I see your point. But it's not cheaper, bout £50 a month membership. Then there's getting to the gym, traffics a nightmare. I also like buying new equipment and stuff, that helps keep me motivated and I no iv got it for life. Anyway wat did you think to the routine buddy?

Top Bottom