Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Picture 8 days into dno run and 7 to go feeling bloated and small and weak.

I have gotten really mall in the 2 runs I have done I am on the second run halfway in holding TONS of water and down to 178lbs at 5'6" I started at 195 I am sure I have lost a bit of muscle mass but will be gaining plenty as soon as the run is over.have been suplementing the dnp with shots of slin here and there pwo to hold onto what Ive got.This is the smallest I have ever been in a long time but my waist is a 30 right now and I still got the water to go and a few more pounds of fat.As soon as the dnp is over I start clean bulking and the oils I am taking will be fully kicked in.I am taking 4-6ius of gh also with eq,deca and cyp weekly wich is what I am waiting to kick in and then will add slin at 15ius pwo only.Well here is were I am now be gentle please remember I am basically all natural here except for the dnp thats in me.

gymratforlife said:
I have gotten really mall in the 2 runs I have done I am on the second run halfway in holding TONS of water and down to 178lbs at 5'6" I started at 195 I am sure I have lost a bit of muscle mass but will be gaining plenty as soon as the run is over.have been suplementing the dnp with shots of slin here and there pwo to hold onto what Ive got.This is the smallest I have ever been in a long time but my waist is a 30 right now and I still got the water to go and a few more pounds of fat.As soon as the dnp is over I start clean bulking and the oils I am taking will be fully kicked in.I am taking 4-6ius of gh also with eq,deca and cyp weekly wich is what I am waiting to kick in and then will add slin at 15ius pwo only.Well here is were I am now be gentle please remember I am basically all natural here except for the dnp thats in me.

Well bro, if you've never done a cycle before, you look alright for natural. Sounds like that DNP is really stripping that weight off you. Good luck with the cycle, post a picture with non flexing.

Does DNP work similar to glass? (crystal meth)

Is this an illegal substance in USA? I've tried searching but came up dry on DNP info.

DonCorleone562 said:
Does DNP work similar to glass? (crystal meth)

Is this an illegal substance in USA? I've tried searching but came up dry on DNP info.

yes its illegal, no its nothing nothing nothing like crystal meth. its not an amphetamine, no euphoric feelings, and just results in misery and heat and sweating for the duration of it

I'm starting something similar.
LR3 IGF-1 wk 1-4
T400 EOD .5ml wk 1-6
eq 200mg/ml wk 6-16
T400 wk 7-16
T3 wk 12-16
hcg wk 18- 21
Novoldex wk 18-19 40mg and 20mg wk 20-24
slin throughout at 10 units pwo

So far everything is ok.Getting daily bp checks I bought one of theose digital wrist BP monitors and all is well there colestero levels were great before I started so I will check in a month or so see how they are and I have a family member that is a doc that owns his own clinic checking me monthly.

I'm sorry did you post your DNP dosing schedule in another thread?Those are some pretty unreal fat losses eeven on DNP. You are a lucky bastard, I don't respond to it as well as you do.

Top Bottom