Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics - July04

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
This is just over a week since I finished the dnp, I finished the dnp weighing 220lbs(those were the pics I posted in the dnp thread), and this morning I weighed in just over 230lbs(just under 5'9"). The rebound was wild.

July003_bmp1.jpg

July004_bmp1.jpg

July005_bmp.jpg

July008_bmp.jpg

Last edited:
my back has come up this year, but still needs work to bring it up to par

July012_bmp.jpg

July014_bmp.jpg

July015_bmp.jpg

DUDE, your as thick as you are tall. Nice work. Is this your personal best? What's the BF? Your a freak, lol. Wish I had half of what you got.

bigbair said:
DUDE, your as thick as you are tall. Nice work. Is this your personal best? What's the BF? Your a freak, lol. Wish I had half of what you got.

Thanks, I put on around 15-20lbs this year, still need to add another 20 before I compete again. Not sure of bf, I'm guessing around 8%.
I should post up a before pic, I started at 130lbs

needsize said:
Thanks, I put on around 15-20lbs this year, still need to add another 20 before I compete again. Not sure of bf, I'm guessing around 8%.
I should post up a before pic, I started at 130lbs

130lbs?

All you need is some oiling up and you are ready for the show...................

Anyways i am nobody to talk, but it seems like you lost some size on those monster arms.......... biceps to be exact, but im sure that will come back up.

Looking great bro and keep up the progress and pic posting.

Lenas25 said:
All you need is some oiling up and you are ready for the show...................

Anyways i am nobody to talk, but it seems like you lost some size on those monster arms.......... biceps to be exact, but im sure that will come back up.

Looking great bro and keep up the progress and pic posting.

i think he added to them, his triceps got so much bigger that it takes away from the biceps. just wait till he drys out, he'll be money

arms arre actually up about 3/4" this year, they are sitting at about 19" cold now, were close to 19 1/2 when I started the diet.
Quads were almost 29" when I started the diet, sitting around 27-28" now
bigbair, funny thing is I dont feel like I've even gained 1/2 that much weight, but according to the scale I have. Probably because its taken me so long

Top Bottom