Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new personal record on military press

C

cbeaks

Just thought I would share that I military pressed 315 for 10 reps. I was worn out after that but I did 335 for 3 reps. - cbeaks

damn that is a shit load...congrats bro. what are your stats, age. are you on a cycle right now.

jc21 said:
damn that is a shit load...congrats bro. what are your stats, age. are you on a cycle right now.

Thanks, I have always had pretty strong shoulders but that lift kinda surprised me. I'm 5'10" 245 pounds 6-7% bodyfat and I am 25 years old. Right now I am taking a moderate cycle before I get ready for my precontest bulk/cutting cycle. I am on 75mg of fina ed and 500 mg of sustanon per week. Also I am taking 6iu gh/day and 25mg of aromasin/day. - cbeaks

jc21 said:
nice stats...post some pics. what show are you planning on doing?

Thanks. I don't have the capability to post pics but I might get my friend to help me. I plan on doing the Lonestar classic in June to qualify for nationals. - cbeaks

nice work big man...i just got a personal record of 315 for 4 on the military press, and many people have told me that I have the biggest shoulder press they're ever seen. but damn, that ain't no 10!

cbeaks said:

Thanks, I have always had pretty strong shoulders but that lift kinda surprised me. I'm 5'10" 245 pounds 6-7% bodyfat and I am 25 years old. Right now I am taking a moderate cycle before I get ready for my precontest bulk/cutting cycle. I am on 75mg of fina ed and 500 mg of sustanon per week. Also I am taking 6iu gh/day and 25mg of aromasin/day. - cbeaks

Nice bro, I have the same exact stats as you do. That's a first time I've ever seen that. I have strong shoulders like you also and that's about the same I can do. I'm trying to do 4 plates on the smith machine hopefully by next month.

How much do you bench? I got my personal best yesterday when I did 455 lbs for 3 reps. It should be more, but I haven't trained with barbel for a while.

Top Bottom