Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Log 2011 - Ultimate Athlete

If you're going to start at safety for a D1 school you better start powercleaning hard bro!!!!

bro i would powerclean but my groin is still just a LITTLE tweaked...i gotta get it better but its a deep tear for sure, its been bugging me since last spring.

I can powerclean 275 though i think right now, the form aint all that great though lol

Ok had a great workout today

1/20/11
208lbs

BTN Military:
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x3
225x4 - Almost got 5 damnit

Deadlift:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
455x4 - almost got 5 again damnit!

DB Military:
75x6
90x6
110x8

BB Curl:
95x6
115x6

***Great workout, I almost was gonna skip deadlifts and im glad i didnt. I havent done them in about 3 weeks, so im glad i did them. I was happy with how they felt and when I was at the top of my deadlift set I was lookin yoked fasho.

This is also my first day off of katanadrol, I loved it. Gave me strength and veins in my legs which I never had. I can wait to squat on Saturday, gonna try and hit 455 for a 1RM. And on Monday Im gonna try and hit 395 or 405 on bench.

For my PCT i decided to include 10mg dbol in the AM for the first 4 weeks to help keep strength gains. Im also gonna add in creatine. I dont care about size really, but i am gonna miss it for sure. But I wont miss the back pumps thats for DAMn sure, those are crippling to say the least.

Decided to wait till tomorrow to try a 455 squat and a 405 bench. I work all day today and i work tmr morning at 4am so theres no way i can squeeze a workout in today. But im gonna load up on food today so tmr i got enough energy to kill that shit!

Also got the phone working again so I can record both lifts. wish me luck bro's

Alright heres tonights workout. Had a real tightness in my left hamstring, prob due to dehydration, it was cramping but i fought thru it

1/24/11
207 lbs

Squat:
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
405x1
455x1

Bench:
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x1
315x1
405x0
315x9

***Thats all I did today. Got 405 up halfway, couldnt lock it out. Ended up getting 315x9 which is another rep than last time. I should have tried 395, but I really wanna hit 405 before my cycle ends. Hopefully with dbol in my pct I can continue to gain strength into PCT. 455 on squat felt light i am going up to 475 next week. It was done raw, no belt, no knee wraps.

Nice lifts. I like where you are going with your training, probably end up with something similar down the road, right now I gotta focus on getting alot stronger though, I squat what you military press. I have watched my bodyweight strength in stuff like handstands go down the tube since bulking up. Figure bulk til summer then get back to outdoor training. How's the slacklining going? Always wanted go try it.

-sub'd

Nice lifts. I like where you are going with your training, probably end up with something similar down the road, right now I gotta focus on getting alot stronger though, I squat what you military press. I have watched my bodyweight strength in stuff like handstands go down the tube since bulking up. Figure bulk til summer then get back to outdoor training. How's the slacklining going? Always wanted go try it.

-sub'd

Thanks bro. Im def trying to change up my routine. I honestly havent started the slacklining/runs/plyos because im still on cycle and my back pumps hurt just from walking around campus, its bad. But ill keep u updated, thx for subbing

1/26/11
207lbs

Deadlift

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
475x6

Half ball Standing DB Military:
60x8
70x8

Handstand Pushups:

****HOly shit good workout for how short it was. The deadlifts had me beat, my buddy did 6 so I had to. Were just like that, lol very competitive but it makes us push harder. I went from 455x4 to 475x6 in just a week. Very stoked about that, also instead of btn military i did some standing on one of those half balls where you have to balance yourself, that shit was hard and got my heart rate up for sure. Then the handstand pushups basically ripped my shoulders up, i have never felt a burn like that. And i literally felt SO MUCH isolation on my shoulders from doing them, im gonna add them in from now on.

Only have about 4 days left and then i start dbol/pct. Im gonna add creatine starting tonite to help keep weight/strength

Wow 2 awesome workouts! 315x9 on bench, 455 squat, and 475x6 on deadlift? shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt. I would KILL to have those numbers lol:biggrin:

Top Bottom