Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Line Of Shirts Coming Soon! And Big Numbers Will Fly!

powerlifterjay

Thats right benchers a new shirt is on the way. I cant say from where , nor will I. BUt i have a prototype coming as we speak, and if i like i will use it. But besides telling you were it sfrom (cant for legal reasons) i will keep you posted on how it performs. I should have it next week and i guess i will throw it on immediatly to feel it. I am so freakin excited!

If it works like i know it will, this will be my new brand. I am so happy that i have spoke to someone who really cares how i feel about things. SO my open back 2x denim is so custom that the work going into this will far exceed any of what i have now. And in a couple of months the world will be able to get them as well. And i am hopeing that with my work in it i can maybe posses more knowledge and help you guys. So if it works great, i want you guys to try to get them as well. I wont steer any o fyou wrong. I want us ALL to bench alot! And if you get them i will walk each of you step by step so you can get the most from your shirt. Stay tuned for further details!

Dam that just sounded like an endorsment!

If you can find a guy with no triceps slap one of these on him and let me know how it works. I may have to road trip over in a couple of weeks.

Well actually its not a new thing. Its gonna have a new name and logo. But people have them now, its just not anything regular. There hasnt been any advertising till this coming June.

So my point was i am going to do some major experimnetng and my shirt problems are hopefully gonna disapear soon. I wasnt going to shirt up till mid may to get ready for june but i feel the need to tune this baby in first. But i was told that i am a guinea pig and hopefully my success with it will wear off on my team and others.

One thing i am going to try to do is see if its possible to make a shirt around a lifters demensions and see if its possible no matter what size the lifter a xcertain weight will only touch with the way that shirt is designed.

Example if your 198 lbs and your demensions are given and you say here is my exact measuremnets make this shirt to were 500 will barely, and i mean barely make it down. Any less will not touch. BUt same would go for a 300lb lifter he could give measuremnets and say i want 500 to just barely touch. No matter what size lifter, as long as exact demensions are given you can determine the minimum to touch. Give or take a few pounds. That is what i wanna try to see if its possible. I have always wondered this but could never get a answer from somone with knowledge. So next week or so we will see if its possble.

What do you all think? Is it possible?

I think that is a wonderful idea, but I doubt it will work, because even though I may have the same dimensions as someone else, If I am leaner or fatter than they are, then the shirt will compress my body to a different degree. for example a relaxed 16 inch arm that is very hard would resist compression much better than a 16 inch relaxed arm that is relatively soft.

Maybe you could through bodyfat into the equation and get to a closer fit. just my thoughts on the subject.

B.

jay with the right test equipment you could set up the situation to do what you're asking, not an easy task, but possible
it's really just a matter of the material (shirt) and it configuration vs the weight
we do "FEA's" on breaking/bending points of parts all the time
this would be the same "idea"

sorry to sound so "nerdy"

I figur if a shirt fits you the exact same way it does me we could come real close in weight. BUt what you said about bodfat makes sense too.

K1401 you lost me bro! LOL naw hear what your saying. But the way you pu tit it becomes a math problem!

Top Bottom