Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Idiots and Morons at the gym thread

You're too nice. We have one squat rack. If someone is doing something other than squats or deadlifts, then they gotta go. I just walk up and say are you almost done curling in the squat rack. Usually they say yea no problem. Although I am 6'5 280 right now...haha

I work in the oil field the service side. So all the small towns I hit and find a gym. These guys are all over in every gym. Wasting my work out time when I'm zoning. I do the same thing and ask are you almost done! What about the guy who wants to talk to you?

Haha those are the worst when some guy walks up when your in the middle of a set and starts randomly talking to you

I hate cell phones in the gym and always wear ear buds even if I'm not listening to music. I hate the interruptions and stupid conversations.

Yeah I wear my era buds and Rock my iPod. I leave my cell in the truck. Work can wait 2 hrs. The gym is for work out time.. Right. Now of course I have had a sales person take me to their gym/social club. After a work out they sit around drink wine and smoke cigars. That was an experience.

that is bullshit.

my gym is very anti-rules.. you can scream, grunt all that shit that other pussy gyms don't allow.. HOWEVER they have a sign when you walk in NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED!! why must this douche in that pic bring his cell phone to the gym? if you are expecting a phone call then stay home..

i hate the people who leave their phones and other things on benches, the benches aren't for leaving your shit that you shouldn't even of brung into the gym, they are for working out!

that is bullshit.

my gym is very anti-rules.. you can scream, grunt all that shit that other pussy gyms don't allow.. HOWEVER they have a sign when you walk in NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED!! why must this douche in that pic bring his cell phone to the gym? if you are expecting a phone call then stay home..

i hate the people who leave their phones and other things on benches, the benches aren't for leaving your shit that you shouldn't even of brung into the gym, they are for working out!

Had a guy do that the other day....I was on one side heading over to use a bench in the power rack because everything else was taken. Guy grabs it and pulls it to the smith machine so I grab another from by dumbells thinking he is going to presses or something.....no he needs a table for his towel, phone, and water bottle.

Also I bring my phone with me not to talk though. I use the note program to log everything I do. If I do get a call I ignore it unless it involves my fiance or daughter...then I pick up my stuff and go out of the way to use it leaving the equipment open for use. Usually even if it is the fiance ill ignore her also and make her send a text to see if its urgent or bullshit.

Top Bottom