Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Idiots and Morons at the gym thread

What about the people who do their entire workout on the cable machine!!! I want to fucking kill them!! We have 1 dude who is like 40 and lifts with a bunch of high school kids. They will do an entire workout on the cables and not let anyone in. So we put an out of order sigh on there it took them an hour to figure it out but they got the point. That's awesome about the dog food

Haha. Do you workout at my gym. Same thing there. Guy with bunch of highschoolers(he is a coach) and some one did that.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

while we are on the way guys treat women at the gym subject.

how bout the guys who always stare at females and try and show off in front of them. I don't think women care how much you can curl buddy. or the guy who starts talking to them and talks about how wasted he got the night before and how he 'went out' .. i don't think women care about your loser drunk life either bro.

the gym i go to is like 85/15 men and i swear every chick I have taken with me there has said she feels like every guy is staring at her the whole time. its so creepy to be around so many douchebags.. even the guy at the front desk the other day i was having a serious conversation with and he starts staring away from me and then shakes his head and says 'my bad steve i was staring at that girls ass, what were you saying?'.. i was like sheesh go fuckin take a cold shower bro.. how pathetic are these guys to be that pussy whipped? its an insult to all males out there.

how bout the guys who always stare at females and try and show off in front of them. I don't think women care how much you can curl buddy. or the guy who starts talking to them and talks about how wasted he got the night before and how he 'went out' .. i don't think women care about your loser drunk life either bro.

the gym i go to is like 85/15 men and i swear every chick I have taken with me there has said she feels like every guy is staring at her the whole time. its so creepy to be around so many douchebags.. even the guy at the front desk the other day i was having a serious conversation with and he starts staring away from me and then shakes his head and says 'my bad steve i was staring at that girls ass, what were you saying?'.. i was like sheesh go fuckin take a cold shower bro.. how pathetic are these guys to be that pussy whipped? its an insult to all males out there.

That's the main thing my fiance complains about. There are a good amount of women that go to the gym we go to but most go during the day. In the afternoons when all the guys are off of work she feels harassed just by stares. Sometimes she says some creepers may follow her or talk her about weird stuff. Makes her uncomfortable. Also she complains about the same conversations you mention. It's like they think its cool to talk about partying and women in front of other women....she calls it douche bag hour.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

The other day I watched this older geriatric man walk away from the smith machine not removing any weight, which he had set up for shoulder presses, he went and began to do calve raises on another machine.
He was Doing calves for 5 mins, as the girl came over stripped off all the weight he had left on the smith machine. She was 2 sets into her front squats when fat man ran his fat ass over and said "I wasn't done with that yet, I have one more set."
There was another empty smith right beside him, which he seemed so declined to using. She was so pissed off she just laughed at him, and moved over to the next smith and put her weights back on and began doing front squats again.
10 mins later he was still sitting there "resting" for his last set of 2 plates per side, 2 reps of literally 3 inches of movement.

I wonder why the girl never took the empty one in the first place?

Complaining wont make you look good naked!

I wonder why the girl never took the empty one in the first place?

Complaining wont make you look good naked!

Well the empty one was being used, and after she was two sets into her front squat it was then empty

ya I gotta be honest if Im lookin at any dude in the gym its to figure out what hes on (new gym is FULL of joosers old one was not) or to see what weight youre doin to compare to mine (haha) OR to make fun of pithy little legs compared to gorilla arms

OR if I see you doing an exercise Im not familiar with..trying to decide if it might be useful.

thats it

DAYM I love working out at home.
IDK how you guyz and galz put up with it. I reckon that I would just zing a 5 or 10 pounder off their head at close range.....and then go to jail and be done with it.
Why are people like that? I cant figure it out.

No I wanna tell you about this disgusting douche bag who was on the decline bench (doing pussy weight btw) and this dirty little Asian bitch bastard rips a fart that could have knocked over a horse. I was doing dips and was plugged in to my head phones and I swear, I have a STRONG stomach, I gaged, struggled to breathe, dropped the weight I had on my belt onto the floor and took off. Everyone around him covering their face and running away I swear it smelled like he ate a small child. It was horrible!!! Now today this son of a bitch does it again!!!! He does it tomorrow I swear we are plugging his ass with a 10lb kettle ball. Shit was uncalled for.

Top Bottom