Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New high box P.R.

Damn, Friday lower body isn't on my schedule. I'm going to hit ME lower body on Wednesday, ME upper body on Friday and then DE lower body on Sunday. My shit is all out of whack but I'm on the road every day this week so I don't have much flexibility. I need to get on the standard Westside work week but it's very hard for me to recover unless I take every other day off (8-9 day training week instead of the 7-day business work week). Let me know what you guys are going to do and I might try to rearrange my schedule.

WAY TO GO ON THE PR and I hope the MRS. is ok too. Man i wish i had a g/f that liked me liftin and helped me out i'm sure i'd do better liftin if she was round wit me b/c i'd wanna show off so i'ma aim for higher weights. Either way she keeps tellin me not to get any bigger she already can't hug me and put her arms all the way round me. Do you guys have this problem with your ol' ladys.

As a matter of fact I do have that problem little brother. My wife has been telling me I cannot gain any more weight because the biggest neck she can find in a dress shirt is 18 1/2 which I am wearing right now. And they are getting snug. I am too short for the big and tall shops, so I am going to be hurting for clothes pretty soon.

It is funny, she doesn't want me to be a skinny little guy, but she doesn't want me to get bigger, because I can't find clothes. . . I guess that means I have acheived perfection. Can't go up, or down.

And Mrs. Benchmonster's hand is just fine now. It really could have been bad, we were lucky, and I will know better than to leave the racks that high again.

B.

Top Bottom