Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here and could use some tips/advise!

If possible I would switch out the protein shake for real food, I'm not a big fan of protein shakes I think most people don't really absorb much protein from them. Even worse if you are actually allegoric to something in the shake and don't realize it. I would actually add a fat to your meals some where, the whole diet has to be in a balance and you need fat to absorb certain vitamins, helps with protein absorption as well. You didn't say how you cooked the chicken or what you put on the pasta as someone said olive oil is not a bad idea. Work in a few more veggies or at least cycle them so you don't get bored with spinach all the time. Same with the eggs, down the road some time you will get egged out might as well try to work in some variety.

My 2 cents.

Very good 2 cents. I agree with you to the utmost! An astute post, which I'm sure derived from experience. Every member on this site should take heed to this post...

Looking at your work out I would try some other stuff to be honest. I would go for more compound moves.

Example for your back I would do pull ups, barbell rows and dead lifts. Nothing else. All three of those work you whole back. One arm rows and lifts like that won't do much for you go for the power moves.

Another thought is you do switch your lifts around every once in while???? You can't do the same routine month after month because your body will get use to it and progress will stop.

I like that you rest then do shoulders then do legs, the shoulders are your most likely to get hurt body part. Ask any old guy in the gym you do not want to pound your shoulders.

Good luck.

Thanks and good luck to U! I will use this advise! And I do switch up I won't change everything but I'll switch exercises, and switch the order up! For example I would do hammer strength incline, then regular, then decline for about 3 or 4 Weeks then I'll switch to barbell or dumbell but I would do incline and decline barbell or dumbell and leave regular at hammer strength or machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

It sounds like you on one the right track young one! I think while foods are best but I Still like a little chocolate whey after a workout ... It's like a treat:)

Top Bottom