Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here

LCWD

Hey all I'm new to the forum and I'm particularly interested in the personal training side of the fitness industry.

My background is in web design, not fitness and i'm always interested to talk to the people working in the industries that i work with.

Hi, I am a new to the forum and I'm particularly interested in body building, If you have any suggestion so share with me..

Hey all I'm new to the forum and I'm particularly interested in the personal training side of the fitness industry.

My background is in web design, not fitness and i'm always interested to talk to the people working in the industries that i work with.

Do you have any questions regarding personal training?

Personal trainers are a waste of time and money. Why not surf the WEB and find everything that you need in order to start a bodybuilding/fitness program? Actually, just by being here at Elite, you don't have to go any further. All you need to know is right here. I'm not giving this site any kudos or applause, but damn, Elite is very good. Besides a few assholes! There are about 20 or more PT's with their cards and pictures at the entrance to the gym. Big deal! A few of them used steroids to win at least one local competition at a movie theater! lol And at the same time taking a online Personal Trainer Course. Funny shit! These guys up and down throughout the gym. They are no more than 220lb at most and one looks 170lb., but they get clients. Personal trainers are like salesmen. They get you to believe in a product that they selling and it's total bullshit! lol
I'm not going to pay some guy or gal $50.00-$100.00 an hour to tell my how much weight I should use and how many reps to do per exercise? Get The Fuck Out Of Here! lol
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM!!

Top Bottom