Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Elite Fitness!

These stats dont make much sense. How in the hell do you measure? 15.5" calf, 16.5" arms, 12.5" forearms at 230lb is really weird..
When i was 233 at 5"7 30%bf, I had 18.7" arms, 14.5 forearms and 16.8" calf (I have the worst calf genetic), now at 159lb 8% i have 16" arms, 15.5" calf and 12" forearms, these are almost the same stat you have at 230 and im 70lb lighter.. Really strange.

Im not 100% sure why that is weird to you, wether or not it is too little or too high. I am 6'1, tall, heavy bone structure, have a gut nowt, long limbed, and I dont really know what else to say, been out of the gym for almost a year and when I was at my peak, I was floating between 200-210, 8%, and 18.5" arms, 16" calves...

nice...didn't wanna do the steering wheels though? you're missing out, those bad boys left me unable to pick up my water bottle afterwards, not to mention the best and most rounded-out delts i've ever had

I know, those excersises left me unable to do anything let alone pick up a plate and do steering wheels. Now that I am back at it and feeling better I am going to do the steering wheels next shoulder day and I will most certainly give you the downlow on how it went.

LOL! Thank you for the post bro! Very much appreciate the encouragement, it is nice to hear! I am going back at it and going to go for better than ever this time around, no more falling off the bandwagon. I was amazed at my measurements too, last time I took them about 10 months ago, my left side measurments were bigger then my right

Look forward to hearing of your successes!

So this means you jerk off more with the left now? Lol. Joking man had too.

Back on subject.

Looking forward to ur progress

Im not 100% sure why that is weird to you, wether or not it is too little or too high. I am 6'1, tall, heavy bone structure, have a gut nowt, long limbed, and I dont really know what else to say, been out of the gym for almost a year and when I was at my peak, I was floating between 200-210, 8%, and 18.5" arms, 16" calves...

Those are awsome stats imo not too big not too small

its weird because at 159 i have almost the same stats as you, and yes its too small for someone whos 230lb even if you're at 30%.. maybe all your weight is in your gut and you are what they call fat skinny?
Just thought why your measurments were so small compare to your bw, and being taller should make your measurements even go higher.. Also 200 at 8% is really good even at 6"1, you'll get it back soon from muscle memory anyway.

I was up in the 230 range with only 17" arms at 5 10. It all depends on how ur built no one thought was small. I benched 495 so don't see how the stats are that weird to you.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I was up in the 230 range with only 17" arms at 5 10. It all depends on how ur built no one thought was small. I benched 495 so don't see how the stats are that weird to you.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Thanks for that bro, much appreciated. It is exactly on how you are built and how your muscle/bone structure is. I am trying my best to get back at it and get my stats back to where they once were.

495 is a crazy bench bro! Wild! Props to you for putting up such big numbers. I look forward to seeing your lifts/stats in the future.

Top Bottom