x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

New to Cardio

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New to Cardio within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Im 23, 6ft 195 pounds, definition of ectomorph and because of that I have not done any legitimate cardio in the last 4 years to try to make strength and weight gains. I have made significant size and strength gains since I joined this site in 2007, but the time has come where I need to begin some cardio. I have been running for about a month now, 1 or 2 mile cool downs after my lift, sometimes 3 miles. I am wondering how out of cardio shape I am considering my size, and time away from any

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: New to Cardio

Good Broly

New to Cardio

Im 23, 6ft 195 pounds, definition of ectomorph and because of that I have not done any legitimate cardio in the last 4 years to try to make strength and weight gains. I have made significant size and strength gains since I joined this site in 2007, but the time has come where I need to begin some cardio. I have been running for about a month now, 1 or 2 mile cool downs after my lift, sometimes 3 miles. I am wondering how out of cardio shape I am considering my size, and time away from any cardio workouts. My one mile time is currently around 7:40, and my two mile time is around 17:00. Keep in mind I just started running 4 weeks ago but if anyone could let me know how far behind I am, or where I should be please let me know!

Re: New to Cardio

As far as society in general goes, you are way ahead of most people. Do you have any specific goals in mind, like a race, marathon, etc. or are you just running to run? If you are only running to incorporate cardio into you workouts then keep doing what feels good for you. Keep it simple and have fun. No need to over complicate things if they don't have to be.