Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to board(3 month transformation pics)

nice work - what diet plan and training you follow to make that progress? what supps you use?

Very well done

Looking real solid for a 3 months WO, dude .. Post your tips !!
Are you cold on those pics?

Good work !

Thanx alot guys for replies.
To get these results i did something bery similar to the Keto diet and worked wonders for me. I was on Fina 50mg/eod and Winny 50mg/eod.
This year i started out cycle with Fina/Prop and am up another 10lbs and weighinng in at 200lbs and am 6 foot.
Im gonna run the same cycle as last year but throw in the Win later on since i got the limp biscuit last year cause no test.

looks like alot of progress. Can't see much because of the size of the pics (i'm non plat hehe). But looks like you did a big change. Grats

fantastic results! so you think winny helped you get that shredded? i am planning my fourth cycle and am considering winny with a test.

can you post those on yahoo photos for us non plats?

Thanx alot for the replies guys.... MMMm i wouldnt really blame it so much on the cycle as i do on the diet. I have done many cycle before in the past and never dieted and always got the bag of potatoes look.
I think the Winny definately helped but ive taken it in the past and thought it was the worst steroid ever since bf% was high. If ur at around 10% or lower go for it if not wait till u get down there or else its a waste.

I dont know how to place the pics in yahoo so u could just go to this website and look at them there in the pic section... http://c-k-d.com/

I wouldnt really do Winny and Test unless your maybe thinking about Prop since other Tests seem to blow me the hell up and dont really get to see the benefits of the Winny...

Again thanx alot guys and remember, diet is 90% of u meeting ur goals....

Top Bottom