Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to board(3 month transformation pics)

Thanx alot guys.....

Before i decided to diet for the first time in my life i was 6'0 215lbs. After diet still 6'0 ( i hope and am weighing in at 193.

The diet made all the difference in the world.
My strength went up alot too and i was lifting light. Before i was maxing bout 285 once and at end of cycle i tried just out of curiousity and got up 405lbs.

All in all cycle and diet went better then i expected but i blame it all on the diet. Drop the carbs really low and watch the fat melt away like magic...I also did not 5 min of cardio while on diet..

Got Winstrol? said:
The diet made all the difference in the world.
My strength went up alot too and i was lifting light. Before i was maxing bout 285 once and at end of cycle i tried just out of curiousity and got up 405lbs.

are you talking about bench? my lord! 405 !

Hey whats up?

yeah i was talking about my bench. I never knew how much i could do since i always go lite and do 4 sets of 15-20 on everything. So i tried it out on monday which is the day after my carb up and i feel super strong. Anyways i got up 4 plates once...
I was also doing 2 sets of 120 push ups everymorning before work and 2 sets of 120 at night before bed. Maybe that helped a bit?

Thanx again guys.....

hey awesome work man.. I was wondering if you could post an outline of your diet.. what did you tweak form the ckd diet? and did you do the diet while on cycle, or after?

Keep up the good work!

Yeah man Fina is siiiick. For my chest excercises which consisted of 5 different ones, i would use the 90 dumbells and do 4 sets of 15-20 on all...

That stuff worked wonders for me last year. Now lets see if this year it will do the same but have my pecker working too???????

Top Bottom