Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never Ending Upper Back Pain

GreenEggsnHam

Over 2 months ago, I developed insomnia and was starting a cut. Lifting heavy for back still, I started to notice a lot of soreness for many days after the workouts. I thought nothing of it and kept working out heavy. When the soreness didnt go away, I worried. Went to a chiro, he cracked my back and told me in 2 weeks I should be fine. 2 weeks passed and I felt fine so I started heavy again. Back started to hurt through the back workout so I stopped. I kept training everything else heavy and stopped all back work for about a month, and when the back pain was still present I went to a physio.

This was 2.5 weeks ago. He told me to wait 2 weeks and to see how I feel. He also gave me band exercises to do. I did these band exercises once. And the next day my back was in much more pain. So I stopped doing them and its been about 1.5 weeks since the band exercise.

My back isnt bad, but the pain is still present and im sure if I go to gym it will only worsen again. It does not seem to get any better at all. There is always a little bit of pain in the area.

Im on anti-inflamms for immflamation. And I have no idea what to do? The longer I wait the more muscle im losing but it feels like its gonna be achey forever. What can i do?

Im not sure if its a tear, torn, micro tears? I have no idea what to do.

ok...so where is the pain...high? or like, under your shoulder blades all the way across..or what?

actually...I have a better idea...go make your arm into an L up shoulder height. find a doorway put your forearm/palm on the door frame and lean into it then tell me if it seems to alleviate the pain while doing it

Yea that L doorway thing, it doesnt relieve the pain, and it doesnt hurt it much either. Its under the shoulder blade in one little area. Although I get pains in other areas near that spot as well.

I get pain under one of my shoulder blades pretty frequently and its a vertebrae that moves just a liiiiiil out of alignment and its likes a raw nagging biting pain..mines from bone spurs from osteoarthritis..chiro helps me a lot
but so does a weird kind of like rub down along the spine and itll just pop and the pain goes away

or I roll off the end of my sleigh bed on my back and i hits it just right and pops it

the L doorway thing doesn't help me either for it but the yoga pose "standing bow" does because it opens up my chest and lets my back relax

if I remember correctly the nerve bundle under the shoulder blades is t6-t7 space disc space....its possible you have a disc bulge or herniation
have you had any scans/xrays done?
I guess I would try alternating ice and heat...consider trying to get a script for neurotin or prendisone and try going back to the chiro for several in series visits

another weird thing is under the right shoulder blade it can be gallbladder pain but that usually spasms
and man...even if its a muscle tear not the micro kind it can take a long damn assed time to heal

the only other advice I an give is let it heal and don't focus on muscle lost..don't push it and give yourself a permanent problem for a minor set back

Buy a foam roller, tennis ball, and a lacrosse ball. Start foam rolling 2-3 times daily. Then use the tennis ball to hit any specific points that hurt bad. Once you get used to the tennis ball, transition to the lacrosse ball. You can also have a pvc pipe on hand if the faom roller becomes to easy. I use mine everyday to speed recovery. Id be lost without them. I have also experimented with the roller stick, but had little success with it.

Top Bottom