Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never done squats or deads

New Jack

When you guys started putting in squats and deads in your workouts, how much weight did you put on as a result of your addition of those lifts?

Why I 'm asking is, I have never squatted heavy or intense or never even deadlifted before, I'm 22 6' 200, how much weight will I put on as a result of doing those lifts?

Some people say adding squats and deads will put on an easy 10 lbs. if you've never done them before and than add them to your workouts.

its individual. depends on how you are eating and your body's response.

i didnt pay attention to before and after. i started with using either one or the other periodically from the get go, plus my diet wasnt always rock solid.

maybe you can get an answer from one of the bros on here who paid real close attention to their diet, but usually not very many have it dialed in enough to know the effect of a particular exercise had on their body. just add them in, they are big stressors on the body so you will gain either way, be it in stability, overall strength or hypertrophy, or all. they are good exercises.

Squats caused noticable growth in my glutes and deadlifts definitely helped my traps grow, but they did not affect my weight gain. My diet was exactly the same just before and just after I added these exercises to my routine. I was making good gains in mass all along!

alls i say is i didnt used to do em and now im the best ive ever been in the gym and i always do deads,squats,and bench

Who cares? The most important thing is to do them both and do them hard and heavy because they will greatly increase muscular body mass all over

Top Bottom