Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelmsjer's 2006 Journal

Nice, I was getting the feeling you were missing some cals lately, however. Although for me weight gain can be kinda strange, I was pretty steady for awhile even though I was increasing my cals and then all of a sudden the scale jumped up 5lbs (all rock hard muscle of course ;) )

Jim Ouini said:
Nice, I was getting the feeling you were missing some cals lately, however. Although for me weight gain can be kinda strange, I was pretty steady for awhile even though I was increasing my cals and then all of a sudden the scale jumped up 5lbs (all rock hard muscle of course ;) )

Yeah, that's what I thought, too, so I was surprised to see it! We'll see if it was just a weird day or if the weight gain trend continues.

And of COURSE it was solid sheets of metallic muscle! :FRlol:

*Bunny* said:
Happy week of lifting with the smokin' IP :D
NICE location :lmao:

You know...lifting is somehow ALWAYS better when I'm lifting with my sexy IP... :)

Speaking of, here is today's workout: 5 sets of 10 on everything. I got all reps on all sets. Done in circuit fashion, with 1 minute rest in between each exercise.

Front squat with 175 lbs.
Hanging pikes
Calf raises with 390 lbs.

This is the 3rd week of the program, and doing the 50 reps per exercise is MUCH easier than it was the first week!

Top Bottom