Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need your Knowledge please

forum sucks

Perhaps go to bodybuilding.com for censorship and lack of freedom of speech. I posted kind informative responses to people's requests for information and then was harassed by moderators for doing so because someone said I was a "troll". If you choose to be lied to then and spoon fed like a baby, please visit bodybuilding.com. If however you have something to contribute and not leave degrading comments, please participate here to the forum.

A forum is about communication. I'm here because I like to help other people. I went through all this academic training and I like the freedom and the reality that forums r wonderful to help with problem solving. People need to realize that this forum allows for disagreement and resolution. At bodybuilding. com there was more of the thought police. I don't need to be lied to and told that ifbb pros use Joe weider protein and branched chain amino for their overall supplement plan. Please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I hear ya; what is your field in the academy?

Im not in some academy where I pay so I can listen to a professor go on and on so he can pay his rent while he struggles to get his tenure and persuade so his study on how life on mars is possible and he isnt bankrupted. Sorry no academy dude. I work in a hospital and get paid to listen to people talk.

I hear ya. I abandoned years of graduate training, because I didn't want to do the tenure track hamster wheel.

Sent from my HAM radio up in low orbit.

Top Bottom