Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need workout advice to bulk up

Only one day of rest between leg workouts?

Hitting legs on Saturday and again on Monday doesn't seem to leave nearly enough time for recovery in my opinion.
\

haha didnt realize that.. ill change it thanks!

yah my metabolisms very high its killing me!!
just a question, do you guys go out a lot? if i go out n party im sure i wouldn't be eating as much as i am now when i stay home most of the time..
my main goal is to wake up at 7am!! so hard to do that especially since i go to bed at like 1-2 ..
thanks oncee again, all this is really helpful, cuz i dont really have anyone else to tell me about this stuff.. my friends dont even go to the gym.. all party people :verygood:

\

haha didnt realize that.. ill change it thanks!

yah my metabolisms very high its killing me!!
just a question, do you guys go out a lot? if i go out n party im sure i wouldn't be eating as much as i am now when i stay home most of the time..
my main goal is to wake up at 7am!! so hard to do that especially since i go to bed at like 1-2 ..
thanks oncee again, all this is really helpful, cuz i dont really have anyone else to tell me about this stuff.. my friends dont even go to the gym.. all party people :verygood:

get some new friends.. obviously your goals are different then them. you want to build muscle mass. they want to trash their bodies.

its about lifestyle decisions you make.

Start going to bed earlier. Lack of sleep will hurt your gains.

Besides most of this thread has been about training methods. Muscle is built in the kitchen. You should spend time researching what goes into a bodybuilding diet.

Top Bottom