Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need someone to look at my Programme

bobbythejobby

Hi all I have decided to up my training. I would like some opinions on my schedule please as I feel I may be doing too much. I am aware I have no exercise for back or legs, but is this ok for the muscles listed or is it too much?

Monday (Chest) Dumbell press- 4 sets 15 reps
Press ups - 4 sets 15 - 30 reps

Tuesday (Abs) Crunchs - 3 sets 30 reps

Wednesday (Biceps) Twist curls - 4 sets 8-10 reps
curls - 3 sets 8-10 reps

Friday (Shoulders) Lifts - 4 sets 8-10 reps
Twist Lists - 3 sets 8-10 reps

(Triceps) Behind Head - 4 sets 15 reps
1 hand Bhead - 3 sets 8-10 reps

Hi all I have decided to up my training. I would like some opinions on my schedule please as I feel I may be doing too much. I am aware I have no exercise for back or legs, but is this ok for the muscles listed or is it too much?

Monday (Chest) Dumbell press- 4 sets 15 reps
Press ups - 4 sets 15 - 30 reps

Tuesday (Abs) Crunchs - 3 sets 30 reps

Wednesday (Biceps) Twist curls - 4 sets 8-10 reps
curls - 3 sets 8-10 reps

Friday (Shoulders) Lifts - 4 sets 8-10 reps
Twist Lists - 3 sets 8-10 reps

(Triceps) Behind Head - 4 sets 15 reps
1 hand Bhead - 3 sets 8-10 reps

The volume doesnt look to be too much given the rep range. As you get stronger those reps may seem to be a bit high and there may be a battle between one rep max strength and endurance strength. With this type of rep range likely your rest intervals are more intermediate? This would keep the overall training session time so you wont overtrain. The lack of multiple exercises equates with total focus on the exercises mentally which should ensure better results because a person looks forward to training when the volume is not excessive. The rep ranges are paired well with the exercises because there isnt excessive weight with low reps as some of the exercises are isolation exercises and this would be counterproductive due to the nature of isolation exercises. It certainly looks like a good fitness program if that is your goal.

Top Bottom