Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some quick advise!

Stallion215

I am used to lifting every muscle 2x a week and it has worked out great for me. But I have to work a lot this summer and I can only lift on 3 days. So here is my routine.... I have legs on monday. Chest shoulders tris on wednesday and back and bis on friday. On tueday I will do bis and forearms too because they heal the fastest so can I do them 2x a week? Also on sunday I will do just pushups for my chest shoulders and tris. I will do cardio 3x a week doing jumprope.

It looks ok. But I would leave out the extra pushups on Sunday as these are not worthwhile as they will only detract from your recovery ability. Also as far as training the bis/forearms twice a week, unless they are lagging bodyparts, just stick to training them once with the rest of your muscles. My last point is to work legs on friday as this gives them the weekend to recover (since large muslces take longer to recover than small muscles).

You haven't posted a detailed workout schedule, but with a reduced workout frequency other training variables such as volume must be manipulated to compensate and ensure optimum training stimulus.

Top Bottom