Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some lifting advise

22Jett

I'm 22 years old and I have been Lifting for a year, I'm up to 160 lb and I train at home. Right now my deadlift is around 350 lb in my bench press is in the mid 200 range. my issue is my squat is pretty weak. I have a hard time squatting even 200 pounds. What is your advice on squatting at home I do not have a cage.

You should do a hack squat and control the squatting basically use a squat machine so you can build up your leg strength

you realize you don't need a cage to squat right? just pick the bar up and clean it and then do squats with the bar hugged to your chest. do NOT go overhead and behind your back without support, great way to mess up your shoulders and hurt yourself

I'm 22 years old and I have been Lifting for a year, I'm up to 160 lb and I train at home. Right now my deadlift is around 350 lb in my bench press is in the mid 200 range. my issue is my squat is pretty weak. I have a hard time squatting even 200 pounds. What is your advice on squatting at home I do not have a cage.

Buy one. $300 on Craigs list

You need to build up strength, continue variety of leg exercises and eventually you will be at the level you are looking for.

Use good form and change up workouts. They will get stronger over time. Sounds like a lagging body part. Try to hit twice a week

Top Bottom