Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaptrex

i have to do a report for college, it has to be based on something that i am interested in. the report has to contain 5-7 different topics, and has to be read to the class. i would like to do my report on bbing, for example different types, etc. just in need of some ideas.

wow, 6,493 posts and still a post whore....you'd think they would learn. are all of you around the age of 16 or truly that immature. btw, thanks for the useful tips.

swaptrex said:
i have to do a report for college, it has to be based on something that i am interested in. the report has to contain 5-7 different topics, and has to be read to the class. i would like to do my report on bbing, for example different types, etc. just in need of some ideas.
ok smart ass... I help alot of fucking people around here!

I'll make a list if you like sweetheart :qt:

different types of bodybuilding... wtf are sub categories of bodybuilding?!

YOU tell me.

Weight lifting will have subcategories and different "disiplines" (so to speak) within in it.

Bodybuilding is bodybuiling.... to narrow a topic... unless you want to disect it into female and male bodybuilding and then the different height (and weight) classes... and possibly even different tiers (NPC, state level, ect).

Next lesson?

swaptrex said:
wow, 6,493 posts and still a post whore....you'd think they would learn. are all of you around the age of 16 or truly that immature. btw, thanks for the useful tips.
Wow, this is how you treat someone who actually wanted to help you? Your post speaks volumes about your maturity.

actually, you'd think someone who MADE it in to college would have learned how to make a basic outline, come up with topics, research theroies, or basically put in ANY EFFORT WHAT SO EVER. Makes me think you cheated your way through high school, and are attempting to do the same now?

*Bunny* said:
Wow, this is how you treat someone who actually wanted to help you? Your post speaks volumes about your maturity.
no *Bunny* you and the rest of those that posted sarcastic posts "speak volumes of maturity" because if you were in fact, mature, then you and the rest would of went on to the next thread...you know to get your post count up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom