Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice

watevrpal

Here is my issue 2 weeks ago I decided to clean up my diet and concentrate on losing body aft.I cut all soft drinks, liquor, sweet tea out of my diet and only drink water. I also have cleaned up my diet by cutting out burgers, fries and the like from my diet concentrating on a high protein diet with minimal carbs. My diet looks something like this I start off my morning with a protein shake 3 hours later I eat lunch which usually consists of a salad and some kind of meat then 3 hours later I drink another protein shake then 3 hours later I eat dinner which looks like lunch then 3 hours later I eat 2 chicken breast then a protein shake 3 hours after that. The problem is I have gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks. My workout and stats are below

My stats
I am 42 6 foot 3 I weigh 240 which is around 20% BF

I haven't worked out in a year due to work and a slight injury

My workout is below

Mon-
chest 5x5
Shoulder press 5x10
Triceps
Tue-
Squats 5x5
Barbell row 5x5
Biceps

Wed I repeat Mondays workout except I ramp the weight and do 5x8
Thursday I repeat tue
Fri I repeat Mondays

I also run 2 to 3 miles mom through Friday to burn calories

What do I need to fix to lose the body fat ? Thanks brothers

Could I get an admin to delete this thread I am moving it to the diet section for better results. Thanks

Did you just start working out again with the new diet? Also your workouts look a little on the light side to me in terms of how much your doing. You could add cardio on the end or get stuck into more lifts.

Top Bottom