Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need size

briano

ive been doing bodybuilding workouts for the last 3 1/2 years. i have put on about 50 lbs. in the last few months i havent seemed to be able to grow anymore,so i stepped up my workouts a little more but i seem to be sore now for about 3 days after each workout. i workout 4 days a week working out each bodypart once a week. i do 9 sets of exercises for each bodypart. for example on my back day i will do 3 sets of lat pulldowns - 3 sets of rows - 3 sets of deadlifts for a total of 9 sets. this is how i do each bodypart about 10-15 reps per set.
i want to get huge mass. i think its time to change to powerlifting. ive been reading these sites on the internet about doing only 1 set per exercise and only working out 2 times a week.(HIT)
it sounds good but doesnt seem like it would be enough. does anybody have any suggestions for me ? hugefreakwannabe need advice!!!

OK. I can give you an idea what helped me pack on some mass - maybe it will work for you - I have been lifting for 20yrs - Until last year, the largest I could get was 230. Since Oct, I have put on 25-30lbs of good solid muscle and size - ( plus some fat - but it will come off soon enough ) Besides that, my bench is up 35lbs. The size has been the best gain - Here we go:

Eat 40gm of protien every 3 hours. Take powders to supplement ( whey, etc - high PER stuff ) and get as much of your protien from whole food sources - I find even skim milk - high PER and easy to get - will add the pounds in a good way - eggs chicken, tuna - etc - you get the idea -

Diet and rest are *key* to your mass gains - along with this shift in your routine: Drop your reps to 5-7 and up the weight you use. 10 to 15 is good if you are cutting for a competition - go lower reps and up the weight. Do squats, squats and more squats. This will promote overall mass growth.

You stack on those plates, drop those reps, eat an increased volume of food, and rest - youi will see great gains. Drink *lots* of water as well. Another tip - try 4 sets vs 3, do different moves, but stick to basic heavy compound movements as your staple -

Best -

deadman ,thanks for the ideas. i'll give them a try. i would love to put on 35 lbs. that would make me reach my goal weight.(250 lbs.)
thanks again.

hey zombie, do you know if any of those internet sites for roids are legitemate. i was trying to stay natural but have been considering trying some. do they work realy that good?

So far, we've had bad success with internet connections. I had a great source at one time, but he is out of the business now. We've been looking for someone that is cheaper than local sources and just as reliable, but no luck so far. There is too much fake gear floating around.
Another thing, ya never know when your internet source is working for the law so be careful!!!!

i think your right. i just started doing deadlifts a few months ago but i think i need to up the weight some more. i just wish i would have started them 3 years ago. who knows how much bigger i could have been by now.
any suggestions on # of sets and reps?

For deadlifts I'd go with 3-4 sets of 2-5 reps if you want size.....try a one rep max every couple of weeks too.....you will pack on some serious size with these, especially if you're used to doing 10-15 reps.

Top Bottom