Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need routine help!! PLEASE

What I'm really asking for is if i stick with that program that i'm doing or the similar one you recommended... what exercises should I be doing for each muscle group to maximize my gain and time working out.
Not only to max my time, but I also ask this because as it stands now, doing my routine takes anywhere from 45 min - 1hour... and thats only 1 muscle group a day, therefore, what and how should i organize myself to workout 2 muscle groups in 1 day and keep it within an hour??

If what your concerned about is time, then there's two factors that you have to consider. 1) you need to determine what your rep/set scheme will be. If you're planning to stick with higher reps, then not as many sets will be required (this will cut down your workout duration), if you're going with lower reps but more sets then obviously your workout will take longer and you will be limited on how many variations of each workout you can do. 2) you need to figure out what muscle pairings you're going to make. If you do as I suggested (chest/tris, back/bis), you will not need to do as many variations for your arms on these days, since they are already being pre-exhausted with your chest and back exercises. If you choose to go with a push/pull routine as Dave suggested (chest/bis, back/tris), you definitely want to make sure you're throwing in enough volume for your arms, since they aren't being used in the previous lifts.

-Sorry for not citing a specific routine for you, but that's hard to determine for you if I don't know how you will address these two factors.

Another factor which makes a huge difference is rest periods. Like I said before, my rest periods are very short (never any longer than 60secs). If you don't have it naturally or you haven't built up muscle endurance, then this is difficult to do.

Top Bottom