Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need "information" websites for: fitness testing, vo2 max... personal trainer stuff..

M

madbomber31

i want a more indepth site that may include methods of testing, procedure, etc...

not just an afaa site or ace site.. something a bit more detailed maybe.

I think you may have to be a member or something but it's worth a try. During my courses in stress testing, their books were the ones we relied on most. Hope it helps.
www.acsm.org

I had it done on me at the OTC at Lake Placid and it sucked. the test did - and it is expensive to get done unless you are in some sort of program (like a school study or at an olympic/pro facility).

if you go to google and do a search on it, you will see many descriptions.
I can describe for you what they did to me if you want.

it isn't really something you can do on yourself - but it sounds as if you are wanting to know this more of a studying thing for an interview??

good luck

yes scrappy, for an interview... this company "requires" a degree in exercise science, so they say... i plan on making them rethink that... but it is from the university of michigan so i doubt that will work... why??? why did i not major in exercise science? i mean, philosophy????

Top Bottom