Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need more glutes

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I need more glutes, but doing squats, for some odd reason, isn't helping my glutes get bigger. What exercise can I do?

ATG Squats. Nothing better for glute development. Just make sure you are going deep. That's where you really hit the glutes

Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx5xZJwpkCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If so, I already do these as my starting exercise. I do 4 sets where I increase in weight with each set. Then I do 2 extra sets at lighter weight and do as many reps as I can.

Afterwards, I go to the leg press and do 3-4 sets of the most heaviest weight I can do for 6 reps per set.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Lower the weight if you have to and do proper ass to grass squats no bearly past parallel but ass touching heels

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

If you have trouble with squat form going below parallel you can also use hack squat machine and go right to the pegs. Also long lunges are good for glute development.

Thanks so much to everyone that has helped me out with my question. Much appreciated.

Did I forget to mention that my knees aren't all that good? Lol

Thanks so much to everyone that has helped me out with my question. Much appreciated.

Did I forget to mention that my knees aren't all that good? Lol

All the more reason to do deep squats.. the weight transfers from your knees to hams and glutes. .

Deep squats
Lunges
Stiff leg deadlifts
Have given me a solid ass

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I need more glutes, but doing squats, for some odd reason, isn't helping my glutes get bigger. What exercise can I do?

Are you doing feet at shoulder width squats? If so knock that shit off.
You need to be doing wide stance powerlifting style squats and box squats. Nothing will shoot up your hip flexor and glues like that shit. Not to mention your deadlift will automatically go up by default.
Youtube louie simmons and watch his squatting vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LfuJihPhfQ

Are you doing feet at shoulder width squats? If so knock that shit off.
You need to be doing wide stance powerlifting style squats and box squats. Nothing will shoot up your hip flexor and glues like that shit. Not to mention your deadlift will automatically go up by default.
Youtube louie simmons and watch his squatting vids.

Louie Simmons On Wide Stance Squatting.wmv - YouTube

No lie brother. But that wide stance looks like it hurts the knees. Think about it, its twisting the knees by certain angle. Ouch!

Top Bottom