Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a lifting routine.

RBtrucking4

I have been lifting for a while but i really dont use a routine i just go in the weightroom and do whatever. I lift 3x a week i do bench press deadlift curls, millitary press and tricep work can someone help me out with a routine? I would appreciate it much. Another thing is i feel like i have no energy on when i am lifting whats a good food to eat before a workout? Thanks alot. I just need to know what kind of reps i should be doing for maximum strength gain.

Another thing is i am really trying to increase my strength im wondering if its time to go on a bulking diet i am 6'4 215 what do you think a good bulking diet for me would entail?

your still hear goto the bodybuilding forum already....

i wasted time outlining a good routine for you in your stupid "i cant bench post". now you cant get a routine either...

I put a whole strenght routine in there.. ASSHOLE

Ya well guess what ya little prick i dont have all the equipment for all that so why dont ya stay the hell out of my posts if ur gonna be jerk about it. Aint this site for helping people? If ya dont want to help people why dont ya get the hell out of here?!

Ok ya know what im sorry i see the routine ya made up for me and i appreciate it but ya dont need to get crazy and start calling me an asshole.

RBtrucking4 said:
Ok ya know what im sorry i see the routine ya made up for me and i appreciate it but ya dont need to get crazy and start calling me an asshole.

what equipment do you have?

Top Bottom