Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help on routine after long layoff

billybeastkilla

hey guy need help on routine after a long layoff. back in oct my cuz who was my steady workout partner for four years was involved in a bad bike accident and it left him with the mental capacity of a three year old. needless to say i havnt been able to step foot back in the gym until i finally made a commitment to myself last friday. my question is we used to do a one bodypart a day routine but from what im reading it seems to be out dated and over rated. what do you guys recommend ? i like to try something new and now would be a great time for me to get into a new routine. I dont mind working out everyday but i think my body was never reslly recovering fully and i was going to long between parts. thanks guys your all champions and stay strong

billybeastkilla said:
hey guy need help on routine after a long layoff. back in oct my cuz who was my steady workout partner for four years was involved in a bad bike accident and it left him with the mental capacity of a three year old. needless to say i havnt been able to step foot back in the gym until i finally made a commitment to myself last friday. my question is we used to do a one bodypart a day routine but from what im reading it seems to be out dated and over rated. what do you guys recommend ? i like to try something new and now would be a great time for me to get into a new routine. I dont mind working out everyday but i think my body was never reslly recovering fully and i was going to long between parts. thanks guys your all champions and stay strong

I'm not the right person to answer this, but I can say after eight months without working out (which ended sept last year), going slow is the way to go! I've alreadys gone beyond allot of my old PR's from where I left off. If you rush it, you risk tendon and ligament probs - definitely take it slow.

Assertive Guy

Top Bottom