Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help please

danrag

hey guys this might sound like a newbie question, but that is what i am. im starting to train hard working out, running, etc...but im a swimmer so im not gonna be "big". i need to make a workout plan for weight training, and i plan to go at least 5 times a week, so if any one has any suggestions on what body parts to do what day, or what kind of cycle to do, please help.( i really have no clue where to start on this)

thanks

daniel

monday: 3 sets of 15 leg presses [130 lbs]

monday: 3 sets of 15 benches presses [50 lbs]

tuesday: 100 sit ups, 100 squats [no weight on top], as many push ups as you can stand! till it burns you away!!

tuesday: run 2.5 miles on the t-mill!!

wednesday: 3 sets of 15 leg presses [140 lbs]

wednesday: power squats! go down as far as you can [squating] and then shoot up do this 45 times!! then 2 sets of 20 leg presses on 140 lbs

thursday: run .5 mile! jump rope for 20 mins!!!! then 45 sit ups! 25 push ups!

thursday: 5 sets of 15 leg presses! for the first 2 sets start with 120 lbs then the last 2 boost it up to 155!

friday: [arm day] 35 lb curls! 3 sets of 15! take a 45 second break in between each set!!

friday: then 3 sets of 15 bench presses!

saturday: do what you think is needed these days!

saturday: you should know what work outs you are comfortable with by now

sunday: you know what to do!! ;) ;)

sunday: fallow this! you have to be serious about this shit if you want it to work
! go ahead and change the schedual around to fit your preferences

pleased to help ya man!
speedy

Top Bottom