Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help heart rate

gmx121

Hello guys

English is my second language so please don't start flaming me.

Stats

Weight: 188
Hight: 6.1
Body fat: 12%

Cycles

First cycle:
beastdrol 2 years ago

Second cycle
Dbol 30mg everyday
Sustanon 300 twice a week
Masteron once a week 100

Everything is going well but my resting heart rate is around 90-100 and
Blood pressure is 121/84 is this normal?

I don't know how to explain this but I have hot kind of sensation in my chest around my heart I might be panicking and it's just in my head.

Second week now the gain just started and I just want to make sure that's everything is normal. I dropped dbol for now just in case and I don't have any injections until next week.

Thanks.

I cannot comment on the impact of your cycle... But regarding BP, 121/84 is OK, especially if you are undergoing anxiety/stress due to your situation. Heart rate of 90 to 100 is fairly high; again stress dependent. I have experienced anxiety attacks a couple times in my life. For me, no burning, instead it was a tightness/heaviness in the chest. Regarding the burning, have you every had stomach problems? Burning in the heart area can often come from a hiatal hernia, which then of course, as you point out, leads adds more to the worry/stress cycle.

Didn't have any problems with the stomach might be anxiety I'm not sure. But I'm freaking out.

Thank you

Top Bottom